LEGAL NOTICE AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Under no circumstances does mere access to this website imply the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and the website.
- OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
For the purposes of the provisions of Art. 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following information is provided about the owner of this website:
- Owner of the website: LIVING CONCEPTS, SLU (hereinafter BCONNECTED)
- Registered office: Plaça Espanya 3, 07181 Portals Nous, Spain
- I.F. B57873572
- Register data: registered in the Mercantile Register of Mallorca, Volume 2.582, Folio 178, Page PM-74.553, 1st Inscription
In addition to the registered office, the following channels are available for users to address their requests, questions or complaints:
- Website contact form
- CONDITIONS OF USE
- Introduction. By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions and are therefore advised to read this section carefully before browsing.
- Obligations of the Users. The Users undertake to use this Web in a lawful manner, in accordance with the provisions of these conditions and in a way that does not cause damage to the rights or interests of BCONNECTED or third parties. By way of example and in no way limiting or excluding, the User also undertakes to:
- Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to public policy or good faith;
- Not to use the data published on the website to send unsolicited communications (spam).
- Not to introduce or disseminate false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information or content on the website in such a way as to mislead the recipients of the information, nor to disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, terrorist apology nature or that violates human rights or the rights of minors;
- Not to carry out actions that involve or entail a violation of the intellectual property rights of BCONNECTED or third parties;
- Not to cause damage to the physical and logical systems of BCONNECTED, its suppliers or third parties;
- Not to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or use any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage.
- Not to remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system installed on the pages of this website.
- Exclusion of liability. This Web is provided “as is” and its use is at the User’s own risk, therefore, neither BCONNECTED, nor its administrators, workers, suppliers or collaborators shall be liable for damages, of any nature, direct or otherwise, arising from the use of the Web, expressly excluding BCONNECTED, to the full extent provided by law, any warranties, whether express or implied.
BCONNECTED does not guarantee the availability and accessibility of the website, although it will make every reasonable effort to do so. Occasionally, interruptions may occur for the time necessary to carry out the corresponding maintenance operations. BCONNECTED is not responsible for possible damages derived from interferences, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns or disconnections of the network caused by reasons beyond the control of the aforementioned entity. Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses, malware, Trojans or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer system, documents or files of the User, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the User for this reason. In the same way, BCONNECTED will not respond for the damages caused by third parties by means of illegitimate intromissions out of its control. Neither will it be liable for damages caused by the use or misuse of the contents of the Web, nor for the consequences that may arise from errors, defects or omissions in the contents that may appear on this website provided by the users themselves or other third parties. BCONNECTED does not assume any obligation or responsibility with respect to those services that it does not provide directly.
- External links. In no case BCONNECTED assume any responsibility for the contents of the links belonging to an external website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity and legality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- Denial of access. BCONNECTED reserves the right to deny access to the Website to those Users who do not comply with the present conditions; in case of unforeseen technical or security problems; or in compliance with a requirement and/or a police, judicial or administrative order. Such refusal shall be at the sole discretion of BCONNECTED and shall not give rise to any compensation.
- Intellectual property and copyright. Without prejudice to the contents over which third parties hold intellectual rights, the intellectual property rights of the Web, the domain name, its source code, design and navigation structure and elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software, or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, etc..) are owned by BCONNECTED, who has the exclusive rights to exploit them in any way, and especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in accordance with the provisions of the current Intellectual Property Law. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website in any support and by any technical means, without the authorisation of BCONNECTED or, where appropriate, of the third parties that hold the intellectual property rights or copyright over the affected contents, are expressly prohibited. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user of the website may view the elements of this website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided it is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. Those entities or persons who, with the prior authorisation of the owner of this website, intend to establish a link with it, must guarantee that they only allow access to this website or service but do not reproduce its contents and services.
- Invalidity of clauses. In the event that a clause of these conditions of use is declared null and void, it shall only affect that provision or that part of it that has been declared null and void, the conditions shall remain in force in all other respects and the provision, or the part affected, shall be deemed not to have been included.
- Acceptance. Access to and use of the Website necessarily implies that each and every one of these conditions of use is expressly accepted by you.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction. Without prejudice to the rights recognised to consumers by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, this website shall be governed by Spanish law with the exclusion of its conflict of law rules and any dispute that may arise from its use or the services linked to it shall be subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Palma de Mallorca, and users expressly waive their own jurisdiction if they have one.
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform for consumers, which can be accessed by consumers via the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage.