LEGAL NOTICE AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The mere access to this Web does not suppose in any case the existence of a commercial relation between the user and the Web.
I. OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
For the purposes of the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34 / 2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, provides the following information on the owner of this website:
- Holder of the Web: LIVING CONCEPTS, SLU (hereinafter BCONNECTED)
- Registered Office: C/ Cotoner, 58 bajos, 07013 Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- C.I.F. B57873572
- Registration data: inscribed in the Mercantile Register of Mallorca Volume 2582, Folio 178, inscription 1 with sheet PM-74553.
In addition to the registered office, the following channels are available to users to address their requests, questions or complaints:
- Web contact form
II. CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Introduction. By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the conditions set out below, so it is recommended that you read this section carefully before beginning your navigation.
2. Obligations of Users. Users agree to use this website lawfully, in accordance with the provisions of these conditions and in a manner that does not prejudice the rights or interests of BCONNECTED or third parties. By way of illustration and in no limiting or excluding case, the User also undertakes to:
- Not engage in illegal activities or contrary to public order or good faith;
- Not to use the data published on the Web for sending unsolicited communications (spam).
- Not to introduce or disseminate false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information or content on the website in such a way as to mislead the recipients of the information, nor to disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, apology for terrorism or an attack on human rights or the rights of minors;
- Not to carry out actions that suppose or entail a violation of the intellectual property rights of BCONNECTED or of third parties;
- Not to cause damage to the physical and logical systems of BCONNECTED, its suppliers or third parties;
- Not to introduce or spread in the network computer virus or to use any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible to cause the damages previously mentioned.
- Not to suppress, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system installed on the pages of this Website.
3. Exclusion of liability. This Website is provided "as is" and its use is made at the User's own risk, so neither BCONNECTED, nor its administrators, workers, suppliers or collaborators shall be liable for damages of any nature, direct or otherwise, arising from the use of the Website, expressly excluding BCONNECTED, to the fullest extent provided by law, any warranties, whether express or implied.
BCONNECTED does not guarantee the availability and accessibility of the Web, although it will make all reasonable efforts in this regard. Occasionally, interruptions may occur for the time necessary to carry out the corresponding maintenance operations. BCONNECTED is not responsible for possible damages derived from interferences, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns or disconnections of the network due to causes beyond the control of BCONNECTED. Neither does it guarantee the absence of viruses, malware, trojans or other elements that may produce alterations in the User's computer system, documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the User for this reason. Likewise, BCONNECTED shall not be liable for damages caused by third parties through illegitimate intrusions beyond its control. Nor shall BCONNECTED be liable for damages caused by the use or misuse of the contents of the Website, nor for the consequences that may derive from errors, defects or omissions in the contents that may appear on this Website provided by the Users themselves or by other third parties. BCONNECTED does not assume any obligation or responsibility with respect to those services that it does not provide directly.
4. External links. Under no circumstances will BCONNECTED assume any responsibility for the contents of the links belonging to a foreign website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and legality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
5. Denial of access. BCONNECTED reserves the right to deny access to the Web to those Users who do not comply with these conditions; in case of unforeseen technical or security problems; or in compliance with a request and/or a police, judicial or administrative order. Such refusal shall be at the sole discretion of BCONNECTED and shall not give rise to any compensation.
7. Intellectual property and copyrights. Without prejudice to the contents over which third parties hold intellectual property rights, the intellectual property rights of the Web, the domain name, its source code, design and navigation structure and elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, etc.).) are owned by BCONNECTED , which is the exclusive exercise of the rights to exploit them in any way, and especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in accordance with the provisions of the current Intellectual Property Act. The reproduction, distribution and public communication of all or part of the contents of this website in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of BCONNECTED or, where applicable, of third parties who hold the intellectual property rights or authorship over the affected contents, are expressly prohibited. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user of the website may view the elements of this website and even print, copy and store them on the hard disk of your computer or any other physical support provided it is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. Those entities or persons who, with the prior authorisation of the owner of this website, intend to establish a link with it, must guarantee that it only allows access to this website or service but that it does not reproduce its contents and services.
8. Nullity of clauses. In the event that a clause of these conditions of use were to be declared null and void, it shall only affect said provision or that part which has been so declared, the conditions remaining in all other respects and such provision, or the affected part, shall be deemed not to have been put in place.
9. Acceptance. Access to the Web and its use necessarily imply that each and every one of these conditions of use are expressly accepted by you.
10. Applicable law and jurisdiction. Without prejudice to the rights recognised to consumers by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, this website will be governed by Spanish law to the exclusion of its conflict of law rules and any dispute that may arise from its use or services linked to it will be subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Palma de Mallorca, users expressly renouncing their own jurisdiction if they have it.
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform aimed at consumers, who can access it through the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage